Saturday, May 30, 2009

holiday are here!!
but not for us. sadly.
o's chinese is in 2 days time!'
holiday = school days
going back to school for the first two weeks of holiday for lesson
sian ar~~~~


had hair cut due to o's in afew days time
before tat kena cut by dm till hard to cut outside man

many thing have happen and passed
school sports day are over and "red" win
taken back report book and it sux
i only pass math only
how are i going to pass my o's?
here are the result of what i get in my result slip
SA1
english - 41/100 E8
chinese - 41/100 E8
math - 53.8/100 C6
d&t - 35/100 F9
combine sci - 21.2/100 F9
combine hum - 22/100 F9


Deon you owe me a million man. use my laptop @ main gate to type your project and send to mr subra. haha. brothers? lol.
i would to thanks jhingruong for helpin me info how to make change the font for msn nick
haha
just postin as dunno wat to blog